Competition Winner Announced:
Friday 19th December 2014, Emma Anderson of Norwich has won the competition. She was first out of the hat with the correct answer – 30. Emma said on hearing the news:
“Wow!! That’s amazing, I really, really don’t know what to say.
What a brilliant Christmas gift!!
Hopefully the prize will entertain the busy mum of Will (6) and Elsa (11 months), as well as help Will with his homework. Will uses an iPad at school. When not being a busy mum Emma loves books and films.
So congratulations to Emma, and thank you to all of you that entered. We are going to announce the next competition soon so check back in for details.
To enter this competition, participants must submit their entry via our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/1stChoiceSpares
Have a look below at the car related travel diary. How many car manufacturers and models can you spot? A winner will be picked at random from correct entries. Have fun and good luck!
I am Giulietta.
I am a sightseer and an explorer.
It is a free to enter competition. The closing date is Sunday 14sh December 2014 in Great Britain.
Guidance for Entries:
The winner shall be notified by 19th December, 2014 in Great Britain.
There will be one prize. It will be an Apple iPad Mini, 16GB WiFi connection model.
- The winning entry shall be that which in the sole opinion of the judges has the correct solution to the questiom. In the case of a tie then the correct entries will go into a draw. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over on 1st September 2014 in Great Britain to be eligible for entry.
- The competition is limited to UK & ROI residents only.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that their entry does not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws.
- All entries must be received by midnight Sunday, December 14th, 2014 in Great Britain.
- No payment is required to participate in the competition (whether this is to enter the competition, or to find out if you have won, or to collect a prize).
- All entries must be written in English.
- Entrants may only submit one entry.
- Entries are liable for disqualification on the following criteria:
No date of birth is given.
The Entrant is aged younger than 18 on 1st September 2014 in Great Britain.
Evidence found of plagiarism.
- All entries become the property of 1st Choice Spares Ltd with the right to publish.
- Entries will not be returned.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland.
- It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the Entrant agrees to abide by these rules.
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission or posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- In the event of 1st Choice being unable to contact the winner or of the winner being unable to accept their prize, 1st Choice reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant who, in the opinion of the judges and in accordance with these terms and conditions, is the next best entry.
- The prize as described is available on the date of publication. The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
The competition is run by 1st Choice Spares UK Ltd