- ABS pump air conditioning air flow meter airbag alloy wheels alternator axle
- Battery body panel bonnet boot lid brake bumper car door
- car heater catalytic converter cylinder head dashboard diesel pump differential distributor
- drive shaft ECU engine exhaust system flywheel fuel injection pump fuel tank
- gearbox grille headlamp ignition injector pump parcel shelf power steering
- radiator radio rear beam seat seat belt shock absorber starter motor
- steering box suspension tailgate throttle transferbox turbo wheel hub
- window winder motor wing mirror wiper motor wishbone
UK's No1 for Car & Van Turbo PartsView Quotes from Quality Rated Breakers online. Cut the risk & see Quality "Star" Rating of suppliers when comparing quotes and deciding which is best for you.
If you're looking for Guaranteed Used or Replacement Car Turbo Car Parts, 1st Choice Spares puts you in touch with over 200 UK Car Breakers and turbo specialists all over the UK - Instantly.Enter the Reg Number or Vehicle details and Select Turbo Charger from the list of parts available. Add your contact info and we'll check stock from 200+ Car Breakers & Engine specialists, Reconditioners and Re-manufacturers - Ensuring you receive NO OBLIGATION quotes by Phone, Email or Text - In moments!
- VOLKSWAGEN GOLF GT SPORT TDI 5 DOOR HATCHBACK (2007) DIESEL | TURBO
- VAUXHALL ZAFIRA LIFE CDTI MPV (MULTI-PURPOSE VEHICLE) (2010) DIESEL | TURBO
- VOLKSWAGEN POLO GTI 3 DOOR HATCHBACK (2006) PETROL | TURBOCHARGER
- SEAT TOLEDO STYLANCE TDI DSG 5 DOOR HATCHBACK (2007) DIESEL | TURBO
- MAZDA 6 TS D 121 5 DOOR HATCHBACK (2006) DIESEL | TURBO
Used Turbo:1st Choice Spares is the UK'S largest network of used turbo suppliers online and have the UK’s largest stock of used & repair turbos. All second hand and reconditioned turbos are guaranteed and supplied at discount prices.
What Is An Engine Turbo:Your car engine has a turbocharger [turbo] in order to increase the density of air entering your engine. This is done to help create more power from the engine. Your engine’s exhaust gases are used via a turbine to affect this. A turbocharger is a kind of supercharger; however, not all superchargers are turbochargers. Superchargers aren’t all driven by exhaust gases like your turbo. They can be powered by being linked to your engine’s crankshaft. This can lead to increased fuel use by the engine, which is why turbochargers are generally used for cars.
We can source hundreds of Guaranteed Used & Reconditioned turbo parts. Simply enter your requirements for the turbocharger you require online, compare no obligation quotes and have the turbocharger delivered to your door! Alternatively, call our telephone support line and we’ll enter your requirements for you, to help find the correct turbo you need. 1stchoice.co.uk is now the UK’s No1 site for finding Turbochargers so if you’re a private motorists or a member of the motor trade, we can save you money!
Replacement Turbo Online:
Car Turbochargers Dismantled & Stocked:Our members stock all makes of turbochargers from all makes and model car, van and 4x4 vehicles currently on the market. We can even help find aftermarket turbochargers for vehicles no longer in production.
Turbo Actuators and Superchargers dismantled:1st Choice members offer discount prices on all used turbo parts for all models, plus all the different variations [whether you need turbo hose parts, a turbo actuator or diesel turbo parts]. Salvage parts from car dismantlers could help you source the replacement Car Parts and accessories you need.
Find your car below:
- Abarth turbo
- Alfa Romeo turbo
- Audi turbo
- BMW turbo
- Chevrolet turbo
- Chrysler turbo
- Citroen turbo
- Dacia turbo
- Daewoo turbo
- Daihatsu turbo
- DFSK turbo
- DS turbo
- Fiat turbo
- Ford turbo
- Great Wall turbo
- Honda turbo
- Hyundai turbo
- Infiniti turbo
- Isuzu turbo
- Iveco turbo
- Jaguar turbo
- Jeep turbo
- Kia turbo
- Land Rover turbo
- LDV turbo
- Lexus turbo
- Maserati turbo
- Mazda turbo
- Mercedes-Benz turbo
- MG turbo
- Mini turbo
- Mitsubishi turbo
- Nissan turbo
- Peugeot turbo